ADMISSIONS TO GRADE XI
Maharashi Vidya Mandir School invites registrations for admission in Grade XI in Science, Commerce stream with the following subjects being offered.
|Group 1:||English / Biology / Physics / Chemistry / Maths*|
|Group 2:||English / Physics / Chemistry / Computer Science / Maths*|
|Group 3:||English / Business Studies / Accountancy / Economics / Computer Scince / Applied Maths*|
Tamil / Hindi / Sanskrit / History / Physical Education / Psychology / Humanities
Note: Students may choose any one stream of their choice. Each stream comprises of a total of 5 subjects. Students have an option to choose the 5th Subject any one subject out of the above mentioned subject combination. Students should contact school admission office for discussion on choice of subjects.
Students seeking admission should have completed grade 10th from a recognized school and attained the minimum percentage decided by school authorities for various streams.
Registration forms are available from the school’s admission office.. Duly filled registration form must be submitted for consideration along with class X pre-board result.
The interview with parents and student will be conducted by the Principal. Based on the minimum admission cut off set by the school for admission in various streams, candidates may require to take the admission test / interview. Results will be announced soon after the interview.
Document Checklist :
- A Copy of Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence: Residence proof should strictly be in the name of the father or mother of the student seeking admission. Any one of the following documents can be produced as proof of residence
- Recent Passport/Ration Card
- Electricity Bill / Gas Bill / Telephone Bill
- Unique ID (Aadhar Card)
- Registered Agreement Copy (Purchase or Rented)
- Medical report from a licensed medical practitioner.
- Three recent passport size colour photograph (One to be affixed in the space provided and other two to attached in the form)
- Copy of Student Aadhar Card.
- Copy of Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Recent Academic Report and Transfer Certificate with EMIS No. of the previous class from the school last studied.
For further enquiries call 7400004444/044-26792860,61
Office Timing: Monday – Friday: 9.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m /Saturday 9.00 to 12.00 noon