Admission forms for Kindergarten (PREKG, LKG and UKG), Primary (Grade I to V), Middle (VI to VIII), Secondary (Grade IX & X) and Senior Secondary (Grade XI & XII) are available at the school office. Forms can be purchased on any working day from Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 3.00 pm and Saturday between 9.00 am and 12.00 Noon.
|PREKG||Completed two and half years of age as on 31.03.2020|
|LKG||Completed three and half years of age as on 31.03.2019|
|UKG||Completed Four and half years of age as on 31.03.2018|
Parents are advised and requested to submit the duly filled admission forms with photo copies of listed documents to the school office within seven days.
Document Checklist :
- A Copy of Birth Certificate duly attested by a gazetted officer. (Parents should produce the original birth certificate for verification)
- Proof of Residence: Residence proof should strictly be in the name of the father or mother of the child seeking admission. Any one of the following documents can be produced as proof of residence
1. Recent Passport/Ration Card
2. Electricity Bill / Gas Bill / Telephone Bill
3. Unique ID (Aadhar Card)
4. Registered Agreement Copy (Purchase or Rented)
Steps for Confirmation of Admission
- Management norms are followed for scrutinizing the submitted documents by the Admission Committee and the child/student will be called for Oral interaction session (for KG) or Written Test (for Grade I to IX).
- An interaction of parents with the Principal.
- Admission to the child is confirmed after successful completion of the above mentioned stages.
- Admission will be confirmed only after payment of fees.
In case due fees and other charges are not paid as per schedule, the admission will stand as cancelled and the school will have the ‘right’ to allot the seat to next child.
For further enquiries call 7400004444/044-26792860,61